“8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, following the tradition of men according to the rudiments of the world, and not in
accordance with Christ.
9) For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
10) And ye are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power,
11) and in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ.
12) Ye are buried with Him in baptism, wherein ye also are risen with Him through the faith wrought by the operation of God, who hath raised Him from the dead.
13) And you, being dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14) blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us. He took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
15) and having despoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”