21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honor and majesty—
2) who coverest Thyself with light as with a garment, who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain;
3) who layeth the beams of His chambers in the waters, who maketh the clouds His chariot, who walketh upon the wings of the wind;
4) who maketh His angels spirits, His ministers a flaming fire;
5) who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should never be removed.
6) Thou covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains.
7) At Thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of Thy thunder they hastened away.
8) They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which Thou hast founded for them.
9) Thou hast set a boundary that they may not pass over, that they turn not again to cover the earth.
10) He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
11) They give drink to every beast of the field; the wild asses quench their thirst.
12) By them shall the fowls of the heavens have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
13) He watereth the hills from His chambers; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of Thy works.
14) He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herbs for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth,
15) and wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man’s heart.
16) The trees of the Lord are full of sap, the cedars of Lebanon which He hath planted,
17) where the birds make their nests; as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
18) The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats, and the rocks for the conies.
19) He appointed the moon for seasons; the sun knoweth his time to go down.
20) Thou makest darkness, and it is night, wherein all the beasts of the forest creep forth.
21) The young lions roar after their prey and seek their meat from God.
22) When the sun ariseth, they gather themselves together and lay them down in their dens.
23) Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labor until the evening.
24) O Lord, how manifold are Thy works! In wisdom hast Thou made them all; the earth is full of Thy riches.
25) So also is this great and wide sea, wherein are innumerable creeping things, both small and great beasts.
26) There go the ships; there also is that leviathan, whom Thou hast made to play therein.
27) These all wait upon Thee, that Thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
28) What Thou givest them, they gather: Thou openest Thine hand, they are filled with good.
29) Thou hidest Thy face, they are troubled; Thou takest away their breath, they die and return to their dust.
30) Thou sendest forth Thy Spirit, they are created; and Thou renewest the face of the earth.
31) The glory of the Lord shall endure for ever; the Lord shall rejoice in His works.
32) He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth; He toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
33) I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
34) My meditation of Him shall be sweet; I will be glad in the Lord.
35) Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul! Praise ye the Lord!”