21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) I will sing of mercy and judgment; unto Thee, O Lord, will I sing.
2) I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt Thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3) I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes; I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
4) A froward heart shall depart from me; I will not know a wicked person.
5) Whoso privily slandereth his neighbor, him will I cut off; him that hath a haughty look and a proud heart will I not suffer.
6) Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
7) He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house; he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
8) I will early destroy all the wicked of the land, that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.”