21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Bow down Thine ear, O Lord; hear me, for I am poor and needy.
2) Preserve my soul, for I am holy; O Thou my God, save Thy servant that trusteth in Thee.
3) Be merciful unto me, O Lord, for I cry unto Thee daily.
4) Make the soul of Thy servant rejoice, for unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
5) For Thou, Lord, art good and ready to forgive, and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Thee.
6) Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
7) In the day of my trouble I will call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me.
8) Among the gods there is none like unto Thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto Thy works.
9) All nations whom Thou hast made shall come and worship before Thee, O Lord, and shall glorify Thy name.
10) For Thou art great and doest wondrous things: Thou alone art God.
11) Teach me Thy way, O Lord; I will walk in Thy truth; unite my heart to fear Thy name.
12) I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Thy name for evermore.
13) For great is Thy mercy toward me, and Thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
14) O God, the proud have risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul, and have not set Thee before them.
15) But Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
16) O turn unto me and have mercy upon me; give Thy strength unto Thy servant, and save the son of Thine handmaid.
17) Show me a token for good, that they that hate me may see it and be ashamed, because Thou, Lord, hast helped me and comforted me.”