21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1)How amiable are Thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!
2) My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3) Yea, the sparrow hath found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself where she may lay her young” even Thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.
4) Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house; they will be ever praising Thee. Selah
5) Blessed is the man whose strength is in Thee, in whose heart are Thy ways,
6) who passing through the Valley of Baca makes it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7) They go from strength to strength; every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
8) O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah
9) Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of Thine anointed.
10) For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11) For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12) O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in Thee!”