21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Unto Thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto Thee do we give thanks. For that Thy name is near, Thy wondrous works declare.
2) When I shall receive the congregation, I will judge uprightly.
3) When the earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved, I bear up the pillars of it. Selah
4) I said unto the fools, “Deal not foolishly,” and to the wicked, “Lift not up the horn.
5) Lift not up your horn on high; speak not with a stiff neck.”
6) For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south,
7) but God is the Judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another.
8) For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red and fully mixed; and He poureth out the same. But as for the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out and drink them.
9) But I will declare it for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10) All the horns of the wicked will I also cut off, but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.”