21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer; preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
2) Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked, from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity,
3) who whet their tongue like a sword and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words,
4) that they may shoot in secret at the perfect; suddenly do they shoot at him and fear not.
5) They encourage each other in an evil purpose; they commune in laying snares privily; they say, “Who shall see them?”
6) They search out iniquities, they conduct a diligent search; both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
7) But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
8) So shall they make their own tongue to fall upon themselves; all that see them shall flee away.
9) And all men shall fear and shall declare the work of God, for they shall wisely consider His doing.
10) The righteous shall be glad in the Lord and shall trust in Him, and all the upright in heart shall glory.”