21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? Do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2) Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh out violence by your hands in the earth.
3) The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies.
4) Their poison is like the poison of a serpent; they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear,
5) which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charm they ever so wisely.
6) Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth; break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord!
7) Let them melt away as waters which run continually; when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
8) As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.
9) Before your pots can feel the thorns, He shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in His wrath.
10) The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance; he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,
11) so that a man shall say, “Verily there is a reward for the righteous; verily He is a God that judgeth on the earth.””