21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) The fool hath said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt and have done abominable iniquity; there is none that doeth good.
2) God looked down from heaven upon the children of men to see if there were any that understood, that had sought God.
3) Every one of them has turned back; they have altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4) Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge—those who eat up my people as they eat bread? They have not called upon God.
5) There they were in great fear, where no fear was; for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee; thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
6) O that the salvation of Israel might come out of Zion! When God bringeth back His captive people, Jacob shall rejoice and Israel shall be glad.”