21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Thy righteousness.
2) Bow down Thine ear to me, deliver me speedily; be Thou my strong rock, a house of defense to save me.
3) For Thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for the sake of Thy name, lead me and guide me.
4) Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me, for Thou art my strength.
5) Into Thine hand I commit my spirit; Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
6) I have hated them that have regard for lying vanities; but I trust in the Lord.
7) I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy, for Thou hast considered my trouble. Thou hast known my soul in adversities,
8) And hast not delivered me into the hands of the enemy; Thou hast set my feet in a large room.
9) Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10) For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11) I am a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbors, and a fear to mine acquaintances; they that see me in the streets flee from me.
12) I am forgotten as a dead man, out of mind; I am like a broken vessel.
13) For I have heard the slander of many; fear was on every side; while they took counsel together against me, they schemed to take away my life.
14) But I have trusted in Thee, O Lord; I said, “Thou art my God.”
15) My times are in Thy hand; deliver me from the hand of mine enemies and from them that persecute me.
16) Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; save me for Thy mercies’ sake.
17) Let me not be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon Thee; let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18) Let the lying lips be put to silence, which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19) O how great is Thy goodness which Thou hast laid up for them that fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for them that trust in Thee before the sons of
20) Thou shalt hide them in the safety of Thy presence from the pride of man; Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21) Blessed be the Lord, for He hath shown me His marvelous kindness in a stronghold city!
22) For I said in my haste, “I am cut off from before Thine eyes!” Nevertheless Thou heard the voice of my supplications when I cried unto Thee.
23) O love the Lord, all ye His saints! For the Lord preserveth the faithful, but plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24) Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”