21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
“1) Judge me, O Lord, for I have walked in mine integrity. I have also trusted in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
2) Examine me, O Lord, and test me; try my reins and my heart.
3) For Thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes, and I have walked in Thy truth.
4) I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I consort with dissemblers.
5) I have hated the congregation of evildoers, and will not sit with the wicked.
6) I will wash mine hands in innocence; so will I compass Thine altar, O Lord,
7) that I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all Thy wondrous works.
8) Lord, I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thine honor dwelleth.
9) Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men,
10) in whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11) But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity; redeem me and be merciful unto me.
12) My foot standeth on a level place; in the congregations will I bless the Lord.”